Meet Our Board Members
2004 – Present President and Owner, Medure’s Catering, Inc.
– Owns and Operates a Full-Service Catering and Event Services Company serving
Western PA and Eastern OH.
– Employees over 125 employees and performs over 1200 events, serving
approximately 250,000 guests on an annual basis. Maintains 5,000 square foot
institutional food service kitchen, 10,000 square foot warehouse and a fleet
operation of 16 vehicles.
– Through high quality food preparation, efficient operations and fiscal disciplines, the
company has grown from $400K in 2004 to $5.5MM at present.
– Medure’s has been distinguished as one of the top 5% of catering companies in the
country as rated by both Wedding Wire and The Knot. Additionally, Medure’s was
the recipient of Pittsburgh Magazine’s Ultimate Wedding Guide Caterer of 2018 and
received the Post-Gazette’s Fan Favorite (North) Caterer of 2018.
– Pete was recognized as the 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year.
2001 – 2004 Hotel Manager, Director of Operations, Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh
– Responsible for managing the operations and overseeing a 573-room hotel. Areas
of responsibility consisted of Finance, Sales and Marketing, Food and Beverage,
Catering, Banquets and Event Services, Housekeeping, Engineering and The Original
Fish Market Restaurant.
1998 – 2001 Corporate Director of Administration, Fisher Scientific International
– Responsible for Food and Beverage Division, Aviation, Shared Facility Services,
Security and Local Outreach.
– Reported directly to the Chairman and CEO, and the CFO on a daily basis at the
corporate office in New Hampshire.
1990 – 1998 Director of Operations, Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
– Responsible for a $18MM Food and Beverage and Catering Operation serving
Fortune 100 Companies. Lead a management team of 24 team leaders and
representing an operations team of approximately 215 associates.
1985 – 1990 Youngstown State University/United State Army/Slippery Rock University
– Faithful Christian Believer and Follower of Christ
– Married for 22 years and the father of 3 children ages 19, 17 and 15
– Joshua Foundation Board Member
– Butler Family (Cranberry, Butler and Armco Park) YMCA, Board Director
– Elder and Board Member (Elder’s Council), North Way Christian Community Church
– Mission’s Council, North Way Christian Community Church
o Lead Mission Trips to Honduras and very active in local outreach community
– Very active with Eden Christian Academy (2004 – Present)
– Small Group Leader